It is the mission of the Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College Law Enforcement Club to promote academic excellence and positive community relations. Our goals are to promote Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College and our Law Enforcement program in a positive light to all community members and future law enforcement students through positive interactions and community services.
To Become A Member of Law Enforcement Club
• Each member of the Law Enforcement Club must be a student of FDLTCC enrolled with at least six credit hours at the beginning of the semester. Students must submit an application to the Law Enforcement Club Executive Board before being considered for membership.
• Membership shall be open to any student pursuing a Law Enforcement career.
• The student shall maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 to be accepted into the Law Enforcement Club.
• Students who do not meet the above requirements may apply for membership to the Executive Board who shall decide membership based on a student’s qualification.
Benefits of Being a Member
• Meet fellow program members
• Volunteer hours and events
• Connect with law enforcement professionals
• Involvement in the school
• Promotion of law enforcement as a positive profession
• It’s fun!
• Highway Clean-up
• Pumpkin Run
• Annual Career Fair
• Campus Clean-up
• Christmas City of the North Parade
• and many more!
Join us on Facebook by searching “FDLTCC LAWE club” to find announcements, job openings, meeting notifications, volunteer hours, and opportunities to network with Law Enforcement students and graduates.
For more information, contact club advisor Wade Lamirande at 218-879-0807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Enforcement Club by-laws for 2015-2016 can be viewed and printed from the pdf file located here.