collage of student photos and campus architecture
Course Registration
Registration Policies
Veterans' Benefits
Dean's List
Important Dates
Records and Registration Office >>
Veterans' Benefits

Veterans, war orphans, and dependents of disabled or deceased veterans have the opportunity to continue their education under the various educational programs administered by the United States Veterans’ Administration. Veterans may be entitled to educational benefits passed by the federal and state legislatures and may obtain these benefits while pursuing a course of study at Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College. Veterans enrolled under Public Law 815 must carry twelve credits during each semester of the academic year to be eligible for full-time allotments. Certification of enrollment forms must be completed by the Records and Registration Office. All inquires concerning the ongoing veterans’ program should be directed to the Records and Registration Office.

To apply for GI Benefits you will need to do an application with your county Veterans Officer or with the Veterans Officer in the Records and Registration Office on campus. Once this is complete it will be mailed the regional processing center in St. Louis, Missouri.

Each term it is important to contact the Veterans Officer in the Records and Registration Office on campus to make sure your certification is processed.

For chapter 30 and 1606 you must verify your attendance monthly by calling 1-877-823-2378 or online at at the WAVE link.

Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College accepts military credits. Here are some external links for requesting a transcript of these credits:

AARTS Website for Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserves

SMART Website for Navy, Marine Veterans

 2101 14th Street       Cloquet, Minnesota 55720       1.800.657.3712       218.879.0800       Minnesota Relay Service at 711 or 1.800.627.3529
Find Fond Du Lac College on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  Watch us on YouTube  GPS Lifeplan GPS Lifeplan
Buy Viagra Professional