Waa-onji-jiikakamigiziyang onow isa Anishinaabe-izhichigewinan
Friday, December 7 & Saturday, December 8, 2018
Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
Friday’s events include:
• Opening Ceremonies
• Dadibaajimoway (they tell stories)
Saturday’s events include:
• Keynote speakers – Pat Ningewance & Dr. Brendan Fairbanks
• Breakout language sessions
• Family Event: Adult activities – Moccasin and Dish Games. Youth activities – Children’s Hand Game & Puppets, and Lacrosse.
• Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
• Drawing for kayak package
• and much more!
The Cultural Awareness, Respect and Engagement (CARE) committee is a campus-wide initiative which focuses on promoting the full inclusion of all peoples and creating an environment where racial and cultural differences are seen as assets. The committee sponsors several free community events throughout the year. We hope you will join us for an event on campus.