The mission of the Creative Writing Club is to provide opportunities to Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College students to write creatively in a supportive community, to participate in literary events, and to submit their writing for publication.
- Generating ideas for stories, poems, and essays
- Sharing works in progress with fellow writers for feedback
- Editing The Thunderbird Review, FDLTCC’s annual literary and arts anthology
- Participating in campus literary events
- Editing and publishing The Thunderbird Review
- Hosting the annual publication party for The Thunderbird Review during FDLTCC’s Fine Arts Week
For more information, contact club advisor Darci Schummer at 218-879-0845 or dschummer*AT*fdltcc.edu.