The mission of Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College is to provide higher education opportunities for its communities in a welcoming, culturally diverse environment.
To achieve this mission we will:
- Promote scholarship and academic excellence through transfer and career education, and provide access to higher education by offering developmental education.
- Respectfully promote the language, culture, and history of the Anishinaabeg.
- Provide programs which will celebrate the cultural diversity of our community and promote global understanding.
- Promote a sense of personal respect and wellness.
- Provide technological opportunities and experiences, preparing students for the future.
Provide programs and baccalaureate degrees that fulfill our commitment to American Indian communities, our land grant status, and the union of cultures.
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College offers a postsecondary education to honor the past, for those living in the present and dreaming the future, through a spirit of respect, cooperation, and unity.
During 2013 and 2014, Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College identified five core values to be used as guiding principles on campus. Our core values are:
- Respect: Manaaji’idiwin
- Integrity: Gwayakwaadiziwin
- Stewardship: Ganawenjigewin
- Innovation: Maamamiikaajinendamowin
- Compassion: Zhawenjigewin