THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov
- Sign-in with your and your parents FSA ID (you may need to create one or reset your password)
- Select the “Academic Year” FAFSA needed (i.e. 2022-2023 for Fall 2022 start).
- FDLTCC school code is 031291.
- “Link” your/parent’s IRS information into your FAFSA.
- Once we receive your FAFSA we post your financial aid status and “next-steps” to your eServices account, notifying you via email. We also mail a letter listing the same information.
- When your Financial Aid application is complete, using the information on your FAFSA we will calculate your eligibility and generate an Award Letter and post this information to your eServices Account.
- All FDLTCC students have an electronic information account, called “eServices” as well as an FDLTCC email account.
- You can review financial aid, register for classes, check grades, check your bill, and more on your eServices account.
INFORMATION FOR NATIVE AMERICAN STUDENTS
- If tribally enrolled, contact your Tribe’s Scholarship Office about funding and application process
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program (MISP). You must be one-fourth or more American Indian ancestry or be an enrolled member or citizen of a federally-recognized American Indian tribe or Canadian First Nation. MISP Application: https://www.ohe.state.mn.us/ssl/MISPApp/mispApp1.cfm.
- Check your FDLTCC student email account daily! Email is the Official mode of communication at FDLTCC. Ask questions!
- Advocate for yourself!