FDLTCC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
The FDLTCC Foundation Scholarship Application is available on-campus 4-6 weeks after the term has begun.
Learn more about Foundation Scholarships
NATIVE AMERICAN SCHOLARSHIPS
- If you are tribally enrolled, contact your reservation’s Scholarship Office
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program (MISP). You must be one-fourth or more American Indian ancestry or be an enrolled member or citizen of a federally-recognized American Indian tribe or Canadian First Nation to apply.
Apply for the Minnesota Indian Scholarship
AMERICAN INDIAN COLLEGE FUND SCHOLARSHIPS
The American Indian College Fund (AICF) offers two different scholarships: (1) Tribal College and University (TCU) Scholarships and (2) Full Circle Scholarships. AICF Application Guide
Apply for American Indian College Fund Scholarships
COBELL SCHOLARS PROGRAM
Apply for the Cobell Scholars Program
Students from North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wisconsin may qualify for a reduced tuition rate if attending a Minnesota College. Contact the Admissions Office for more information on how to apply.
SEARCH THE INTERNET
- BigFuture – CollegeBoard
- Guide to Scholarships by Major
- Peterson’s College Planner
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO RESEARCH
- Your High School Counseling office and website
- Deferred payment plans
- G.I. Bill/veteran benefits
- Rehabilitation services
- Job Training Partnership Act Program
- Private foundations and corporations