Preparing for the POST Exam
An 8-hour course designed to prepare students to take the Minnesota Peace Officer Standards (POST) exam. Specific content areas include:
- The Criminal Justice System
- Constitutional & Minnesota Criminal Law
- Police History & Community Policing
- Victims & Victim’s Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Leadership, Management, & Communication.
Students are provided with a comprehensive book to study from. While participation in this seminar is no guarantee of passing the POST exam, it is an excellent opportunity to prepare.
To see upcoming dates and to register, please click on the following link: Preparing for the POST Exam Registration