Nursing Assistant Knowledge and SkillsTesting
Fond du lac Tribal and Community College offers the Full Test (knowledge and skills) at $250, the skills test separately at $150, and the knowledge test separately at $100.
- Knowledge and skills test are given on the same day
- Knowledge test is administered in-person on our campus in a computer lab
- Skills test is administered on our campus in the nursing lab
- If you fail a test, you will need to register for a new test date and pay again
Testing dates vary, please email Stacey in the Workforce Development department at stacey.johnson*AT*fdltcc.edu for a list of upcoming test dates or with any questions.
Register for the Nursing Assistant Knowledge and Skills Exam
Extra Testing Information
- You may purchase a Minnesota practice knowledge test from Minnesota Headmaster Practice Knowledge Tests
- Review skills and vocabulary words in the Minnesota Candidate Handbook
- Review the mock skills Minnesota Mock Skills