How to Apply for Admission
It’s easy. Just follow these steps.
1. Complete the application for admission online or fill-out and return the paper application to us. Here is the link to the online application for admission.
2. Include your $20.00 application fee or request to have the fee deferred until later.
3. Send your high school transcripts or your GED transcripts to us. (Transfer students must send official college transcripts from all previously attended colleges.)
4. Complete the immunization form.
5. Due to ongoing concerns related to COVID-19, the Accuplacer placement is not required. Please provide us with your high school gpa, or prior placement test results from another college or provide your ACT, SAT, or MCA test scores.
6. Register for classes!
7. Watch for your invitation to attend New Student Orientation.
Send your paper applications, application fee, and transcripts to us:
Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
2101 14th Street
Cloquet, MN 55720
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the application process, general information, on-campus housing, or financial aid.
A printable paper copy of the application for admission is available here, or stop by our Admissions office on campus or send a request via email to Susan Bumann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in attending Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College! We’re sure you have lots of questions about applying for admission, what to expect, and everything else that goes along with attending college. This is the right place to get your questions answered. Just use the menu navigation to find information about our admissions process, request information, or to read about our outstanding College in the High Schools Program or post-secondary enrollment options.
Of course, if you don’t find the information you need, just stop by campus or give us a call.