EMPLOYEE HOME DASHBOARD
Click here to login to Employee Home with your Star ID. Here you have access to your employee profile, timesheet, leave balance, tuition waiver, and more.
State Employee Group Insurance Program (SEGIP)
Complete information and resources for State of Minnesota and Minnesota State benefits are provided to eligible employees by visiting this web site.
Employee Self-Service Website
The State of Minnesota employee self-service log-in can be accessed at www.state.mn.us/employee
Calculation of Holiday Pay Forms
Part-time employees must complete this form and turn it into their supervisor for approval when there is a holiday in the pay period. The form for MAPE contract employees is here, and the form for AFSCME contract is here.
Professional Development Report
MINNESOTA STATE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College is a member of Minnesota State. The college follows all policies and procedures established by the Minnesota State Board of Trustees. The complete board policies and procedures can be found at this site. http://www.minnstate.edu/board/policy/index.html
Bargaining Unit Web Sites
American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
Minnesota Association of Professional Employees (MAPE)
Middle Management Association (MMA)
Minnesota State College Faculty (MSCF)
All employees of the college receive a handbook outlining guidelines, policies and procedures of the college.
Faculty Resource Manual (currently in revision process)
Staff Handbook (currently in revision process)
ACCIDENT AND INCIDENT REPORT PROCESS
A formal report of all accidents or incidents which occur on campus or during a sanctioned college activity must be made within 24 hours of the accident or incident.
For an accident/injury, follow these steps:
- If able, escort injured person to Information Desk to complete an Incident Report.
- If injury is severe, call 911 and then contact the Nursing Department (ext. #846) for assistance.
- Complete an Incident Report at the Information Desk or the online form here.
- When situation is stable and medical assistance called, notify an administrator.
- Information Desk staff will give Incident Reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- CFO will review with facilities staff to determine possible safety issues where the injury occurred.
Information will be kept on file in CFO office (i.e. Incident Reports, insurance claims, etc.)