As Student Ambassadors, we strive for excellence in creating a safe, fun, and more connected college environment by initiating cohesion of all cultures, showing appreciation for all students and faculty, as well as keeping the student body informed and improving the college atmosphere.
As Ambassadors, we
- host and contribute to events on campus, all in an attempt to improve the college atmosphere.
- serve as liaisons by which students may leave suggestions, questions, concerns and comments regarding FDLTCC.
- offer ourselves as unbiased support, examples, and guides to the student body.
- strive to keep students engaged in and excited to attend FDLTCC.
- campaign to spread awareness and address matters of respect and cultural cohesion campus wide.
- act to unify clubs and organizations on campus.
- work with other student and faculty organizations to improve the college experience.
- will be available during certain hours throughout the week and at special events on campus.
Typical Ambassadors Activities
- Assist with Orientation week to welcome new students, offer guidance, and give tours
- Plan and host events on campus that support needs of students
- Provide educational activities to support holistic wellbeing of students
- Be the “go-between” for students, staff, faculty, and admin to create a stronger community campus
- Listen to student concerns and provide information and resources to help students
- Partner with other student organizations to create campus-wide involvement in activities
Become a Student Ambassador
This is a paid position through Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College that is not a part of the work study program. Job openings at any point throughout the year will generally be advertised on the school bulletin boards, as well as through a campus-wide email.
If you are interested in applying, contact Ariel Johnson at ariel.johnson*AT*fdltcc.edu or by phone at 218-879-0871. Applicants must be in good academic standing and be able to attend multiple meetings and events throughout the year.