2. Select “Create StarID.” The system will immediately generate a StarID, which you can copy. You will need your StarID for the next step. (Your StarID will also be emailed to you.) If you have never attended a Minnesota State school before, select “Create StarID.” The system will immediately generate a StarID, which you can copy. You will need your StarID for the next step. (Your StarID will also be emailed to you.
3. Return to the online application page, select “Log in with Existing StarID,” and log in with your new StarID.
4. Section 1 (Personal): Select “Apply to Another Institution” and complete required information.
5. Sections 2 – 5 (Citizenship, Contact, Education and Confidential): Complete required information.
6. Section 6 (Major):
- Select “Fond du Lac/Cloquet” on the map; then, select “Complete.”
- Select the semester you will be attending.
- Select “Complete Courses, but not a Degree.”
- Select “Part time Student” (it is not necessary to enter a major/program).
- Choose “Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College” when prompted to select a campus.
7. Final steps: Answer any remaining questions in sections 6 and 7, select “Continue to Review,” and if the information is correct, select “Continue to Submit Application.”
REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
1. Go to https://fdltcc.edu/ and click on “Log In” (upper right-hand corner).
2. Click on “Campus Account Access”.
3. Log in using your StarID and password.
4. Click on “Courses & Registration”.
5. Click on “Search for a Course”.
6. Select the semester in which you’d like to register (Spring 2021 (Jan – May)).
7. Select the Subject box from the drop-down menu, and click “Search”.
8. Click the plus (+) sign next to Add. Click “OK” or Close. The course has been added to your Wish List.
9. Click on “Continue to Review My Plan”.
10. Click the box to the left of the course ID #. Click “Select Course(s)” to proceed to Register.