Authorization to Release Financial Aid Information
Use this form to give permission to the Financial Aid Office to discuss financial aid information with parents, an agency, or whomever you wish.
Award Letter Information Guide
This guide explains how to read the Award Letter, charge books, the disbursement process, and much more.
- Complete FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov
- FDLTCC FAFSA school code is 031291
- You may print a 2023-2024 FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov/sites/default/files/2023-24-fafsa.pdf
- You may print a 2023-2024 Spanish FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov/sites/default/files/2023-24-fafsa-spanish.pdf
- You may print a 2024-2025 FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov/sites/default/files/2024-25-fafsa.pdf
- You may print a 2022-2023 Spanish FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov/sites/default/files/2024-25-fafsa-spanish.pdf.
Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program
Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program (MISP).You must be one-fourth or more American Indian ancestry or be an enrolled member or citizen of a federally-recognized American Indian tribe or Canadian First Nation. MISP Application: https://www.ohe.state.mn.us/ssl/MISPApp/mispApp1.cfm.
Summer Financial Aid Information
This guide explains the summer financial aid process and calculation of eligibility.