- Financial Aid Disbursement begins approximately a week after the end of the Add/Drop period
- Your bill on your eServices account will NOT list your financial aid until AFTER disbursement
- Classes are held – not dropped – when your FAFSA is on file, even if you have a bill
WHEN IS FINANCIAL AID DISBURSED
- FDLTCC will begin to apply financial aid funds to your bill approximately a week after the end of the Add/Drop period.
- After the first disbursement of the term, financial aid is disbursed every Thursday afternoon.
HOW IS FINANCIAL AID DISBURSED
- The Business Office applies financial aid to students’ bills.
- If there are any funds left over, they will be disbursed via BankMobile Disbursements using the method you choose when you set up your profile.
- If you still owe a balance, you may check with the Financial Aid Office to see if you have exhausted your options or you may go to the Business Office and set up a payment plan.
FDLTCC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
THE “FINE PRINT”
- FDLTCC maintains partnerships with these organizations and online resources to provide the best possible student support services and educational opportunities: Accuplacer, Clearinghouse, BMTX, Inc., ImageNow, Minnesota Department of Revenue, and Transworld.
- For more information and BankMobile Disbursements refund options, visit the page at this link.
- Click here to view our third-party servicer contract for refund management.