Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Exam Preparation Course
An 8-hour course designed to prepare students to take the Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) exam. Specific content areas include:
- The Criminal Justice System
- Constitutional & Minnesota Criminal Law
- Police History & Community Policing
- Victims & Victim’s Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Leadership, Management, & Communication.
Students are provided with a comprehensive book to study from. While participation in this course is no guarantee of passing the POST exam, it is an excellent opportunity to prepare.
To see upcoming dates and to register, please click on the following link: POST Exam Prep Registration
- Nursing Assistant Course
- Nursing Assistant Knowledge and Skills Testing
Nursing Assistant Testing is administered IN-PERSON at Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College.
- The FULL test is $250
- Skills test separately is $150
- Knowledge test separately is $100
If you have questions about Nursing Assistant Knowledge and Skills Testing please contact:
Drone Certificate Remote Pilot Prep Course
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College in partnership with Pine Technical and Community College, is offering a simplified course that prepares individuals to earn the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Remote Pilot Certificate in Commercial Drone operations. *No flight time included in this course.