The mission of the Creative Writing Club is to provide opportunities to Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College students to write creatively, to participate in campus and area literary events and to submit their writing to contests and for publication.
Typical activities and benefits of membership
- bringing local authors to speak and give readings on campus
- sharing opportunities for student writers to enter contests and submit to publications
- an opportunity to be involved in editing and publishing The Thunderbird Review, the annual writing and art anthology at Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
- publication of The Thunderbird Review
- planning and overseeing annual Poem in Your Pocket Day every April
- hosting the annual publication party for The Thunderbird Review during Fine Arts Week
For more information, contact club advisor Darci Schummer at 218-879-0845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.