- This event has passed.
Minnesota State Month – You are Not Alone: Student Support featuring Disability Services, TRIO
October 25, 2022 @ 2:30 pm
Join us for special events at FDLTCC during the week of October 24, 2022.
- Learn about our spectacular campus
- Apply for admission at no cost, it’s FREE!
- Register for classes and get the best schedule you want
- Start your FAFSA and learn about financial aid
- Meet our Disabilities Services coordinator
- Learn about campus housing
- Meet the Thunder Athletics housing staff
- Get questions answered
In-person and virtual tours are available to individuals or small groups. Make your reservation with Josh at 218-879-0817 or jcleveland*AT*fdltcc.edu.
- Monday, October 24 – Your First Steps featuring Admissions and Financial Aid 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 25 - You are Not Alone: Student Support featuring Disability Services, TRIO 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26 - Pick your Spring Semester classes with an adviser in the Student Services Area 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27 - Campus Visit Day – open house featuring staff and instructors, students, and coaches from our excellent programs, including Environmental Science, American Indian Studies, Law Enforcement, Nursing, Human Services, Geographic Information Systems, Electric Utility Technology, Elementary Education, Child Development, Multimedia Production, and Weekend College 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 28 - Your First Steps Q & A with Admissions Specialists 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.