Mobile menu button
FDLTCC Banner Image
Fond Du Lac Tribal and Community College in Cloquet, MN

Records and Registration Forms

Here are links to online or printable pdf files of forms used in the Records and Registration Office to keep student files updated and accurate.

Change of Information Form

Students use this online form when a change of address, phone, email or academic major is made. (New form link coming soon, update in progress, September 1, 2020)


Total Withdrawal from Classes Form

Students use this printable form when officially withdrawing from ALL courses in a semester.


Academic Petition

Students wishing to request a waiver of a college rule or regulation for unusual or unforeseen circumstances should complete an Academic Petition. Forms may be obtained at the records office or from an adviser or counselor, or by clicking on this link. Completed forms should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.