FDLTCC requires all past and present transcripts upon admission. Please request all military transcripts as credits may be transferrable for training hours, occupation credits, or exam credits.
It is important for veterans to check with the transfer specialist (Erica Gelo, FDLTCC’s Registrar) regarding credit for previous education and training accomplishments.
Credit or waiver of credit will be authorized using “A Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services,” (by ACE) after consultation with appropriate faculty members. These credits will be granted on a Pass (P) basis.
Veterans who receive financial assistance should check for rules that do not permit payment for courses that are taken more than once for credit and refer to Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College’s Veterans Services contact for more information.
Official Military Transcripts can be mailed to:
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
2101 14th Street
Cloquet, MN 55720
- Academic credit awarded for demonstrated college- and university-level learning gained through learning experiences outside college or university credit-bearing courses and assessed by academically sound and rigorous methods and processes. Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College may accept the following as credit for prior learning:
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Credit or Waiver for Armed Services Training
- Credit by Examination (administered by FDLTCC faculty)
- Credit by Examination (nationally recognized)
- DANTES Subject Standardized tests (DSST)
For more information about transfer with Minnesota higher education: http://www.mntransfer.org/.