Sexual Violence Policy
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College Contacts
Dean of Students/Title IX Coordinator, Anita Hanson, Office 147, 218-879–0805 or anita.hanson*AT*fdltcc.edu.
- Safe Haven Shelter for Battered Women of Duluth, (218) 728–6481/(877) 880–3094 (crisis line) or (218) 623–1000 (resource center)
- WINDOW Victims’ Services of Pine, Kanabec, and Pine Counties (320) 384–7113/(800) 644–0003 (crisis line) or (320) 384–7996 (resource center)
- Minnesota Domestic Violence Crisis Line (866) 223–1111
- National Domestic Violence Hotline, (800) 799–SAFE (7233)
- United Way 24-hour Referral Line, 2–1–1
- Link for Sexual Assault Resources: http://www.dr-bob.org/vpc/virtulets.html#Sexual-Assault
- Link for Sexual Harassment Resources: http://www.dr-bob.org/vpc/virtulets.html#Sexual-Harassment
- Find Help in Minnesota: RapeHelpmn.org
Sexual Harassment Officers: Marisa Haggy, Human Resources Director, Office W110, 218-879–0879; and Anita Hanson, Chief Student Affairs Officer, Office 147, 218-879-0819
Zero Tolerance of Campus Violence: Anita Hanson, Chief Student Affairs Officer, Office 147, 218-879-0819
Training Materials for Title IX Coordinators & Personnel
In order to improve overall transparency and integrity of Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College’s Title IX policies and procedures, we have made available all materials used to train Title IX coordinators, investigators, decision-makers and any employee who facilitates a resolution process.